lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Siento que conduzco un coche robado...

I met a little girl and I settled down

In a little house out on the edge of town

We got married, and swore we'd never part

Then little by little we drifted from each other's heart

At first I thought it was just restlessness

That would fade as time went by

and our love grew deep

In the end it was something more I guess

That tore us apart and made us weep



And I'm driving a stolen car

Down on Eldridge Avenue

Each night I wait to get caught

But I never do



She asked if I remembered the letters I wrote

When our love was young and bold

She said last night she read those letters

And they made her feel one hundred years old



And I'm driving a stolen car

On a pitch black night

And I'm telling myself I'm gonna be alright

But I ride by night and I travel in fear

That in this darkness I will disappear.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxveB6xOBQE







 

No hay comentarios: